**Note - Add your measurements in the order notes box during checkout. Measure in the general location you want the bars to sit. Watch for any tapered beds, like the Silverado.**
We have done sets for Ford F150’s, Dodge RAM’s, Chevy Silverado's, GMC Sierra, Nissan Titan's, and more!
These bars will be machined to a specific length. The customer must provide/select their measurements from inside to inside of the bed rail lip. The customer must make sure their bed cap is flat and parallel to the ground.
It is the responsibility of the customer to select the correct dimensions for their truck, inspect videos/documents on how these install to confirm fitment. There will be no returns on any custom sets.
Inside to Inside bed rail measurement example shown in the picture. This particular truck measures 58.5 inches
BillieBars 8" High Option Features:
- Underside of bar rests roughly 6.5" above the bed rail (compared to our standard brackets 3.5")
- Top of bar rests roughly 8" above bed rail
- Two welded gussets per bracket from base to cradle
- Black wrinkle powder coat
- Allows up to 2 BillieBars Molle Panels per side
- Compatible with all of the current BillieBars Accessories
CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 3 WEEKS