The strongest off-road truck bars on the market.
WHY WE CREATED BILLIEBARS.
BillieBars were created out of necessity. Our founder, Bill, was tired of buying expensive bed bars that were poor quality, difficult to install, and often times couldn't hold the gear he needed it to. Being a life long truck enthusiast, and an expert engineer, Bill decided to make it his mission to create bed bars that could actually get the job done.
BillieBars as a "BUY IT FOR LIFE" truck rack system.
Below are some features that separate us from them:
- American Made
- High strength steel brackets that are black wrinkle powder coated. RTV in hard to reach places to prevent rust.
- Black anodized aluminum bars with a T-slot configuration.
- Compatible with most tonneau covers.
- Low to the truck bed so tents, bikes, or cargo aren't above the roof.
- Easy installation achievable by one person.
- Lightweight. The total system weighs 46-49 pounds (depending on the model).
CHECK US OUT
We recently had the pleasure of recording a video with @2a_tacogram. In the video we'll explain the system and you can see some of the install. 🤟
Shop BillieBars by Model