**The Silverado has a tapered bed from front to back. Check the location of where you want the bars to sit. Standard sets will be measured at 63.5" front, and 62.25" rear from inside to inside of your inner bed lip. No Carbon Pro Bed**
- Made and Manufactured in the USA
- Contents include 2 cross bars, 4 brackets and all hardware needed!
- Works with Tonneau Covers Tonneau Cover Fitment Guide
- Easy to remove cross bars for full bed access (Keep your TRUCK a TRUCK)
- Dual Stage Powder Coat with Zinc Base High Strength Steel Brackets
- High Strength Aluminum Anodized Cross bars 3.15”x1.57” (No rust if scratched!)
- All Stainless-Steel Security Hardware – Security Tool Provided
- Height Variants: 5” high and 8” high Brackets
- Mount RTT’s, Bikes, Baskets, Containers and more
- Patent Pending
- Maximum Tonneau cover width to still be opened is 69.7"
- Under Side Clearance: 8” high brackets have 6.5" of clearance from bed to underside of cross bar, 5” high brackets have 3.5” of clearance.
- 8” high brackets have two welded gussets per bracket from base to cradle
- Contact us if you have a Diamondback Cover
- Universal clamp mount provided with kit - second video on install page
ORDERS CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN 7-10 DAYS